KSN Series - Quick-Change application on CNC machining centers and conventional machine tools
- The accuracy of the programmed thread depth is guaranteed by a patent-protected pressure point mechanism. Arising differences between spindle feed and thread pitch are compensated by a length compensation feature.
SFM Series - Application on multi-spindle machines and transfer lines
- Especially suitable tool for multi-spindle heads due to their slim design.
Holder Selector by Tap Size:
- KSN 0 or SFM 00: M1 to M10 or No.0 to 1/4"
- KSN 1 or SFM 01: M3 to M14 or No.0 to 9/16"
- KSN 3 or SFM 03: M4.5 to M24 or 1/4 to 7/8"
- KSN 4 or SFM 04: M14 to M36 or 5/8 to 1-3/8"
- KSN 5: M22 to M48 or 7/8 to 1-7/8"